Next Stylist is a smart course that analyzes the different facets of the Stylist figure: an increasingly sought-after, acclaimed and appreciated profession, in the fashion world and beyond.
The versatility and the multifaceted tasks require an accurate study of the focus of this activity, during the course the different types of Stylists and their characteristics will be explained up to the figure of Next Stylist in which the ability to design capsule collections is added to the skills, through alternative techniques to graphic design.
The Next Stylist is the combination of how to interpret what has already been produced by others and something that has not yet been produced, but can be designed: a course that forms versatile and open-minded figures.
– alumni who want to apply their know-how to the profession of stylist
– creative in Design Area
– students who wish to work in fashion with a versatile perspective of styling, discovering their different applications and skills in the fashion system;
– professionals who want to implement their skills
40 hours, 10 lessons of 4 hours
6 lessons Stylist area
1 lesson Fashion Communication area
3 lessons Fashion Design area
3/4 weekdays: 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
Students will receive teaching handouts and the access to trendy bookshops.
Some of the classes will be provided with computer facilities.
Our Faculty consists of highly – qualified professionals: a stylist, a communication expert and a fashion designer.
1) EU Citizens and Switzerland Citizens: a copy of Identity Card ; n. 1 digital passport photo; a copy of diploma or self – certification; a copy of Social Security Number (SSN) /Tax Code.
2) NON EU Citizens: a passport copy and a Student Visa; n. 1 digital passport photo; a copy of the Social Security Number (SSN) / Tax Code.
Next Stylist Area
_ history and development of the figure of the stylist
_ representation of fashion and the construction of identity
_ different types of stylist and their characteristics
_ interactions with the figures of the fashion system
_ boards: styling, profiling, location, etc.
_ stage of photoshoot: tools of the trade
_ photography and its peculiarities
_ practical tests
Fashion Communication Area
_ Press office and relations with stylists
_ communication and PR agencies
_ stylist as a communicative appeal for the media
Fashion Design Area
_ difference between fashion designer and stylist
_ conversion from stylist/influencer/ digital entrepreneur: case history
_ the importance of the fashion history, how to highlight and recognize the characteristics of historical periods
_ smart design of capsule collections through alternative and restyling techniques